Monday, May 19, 2014

Listen.

I'm frustrated. I feel like higher powers above me don't want to listen. I refuse to give up on charges. I am still trying to get in contact with the prosecutor and Marquette victim witness. Last week I called the prosecutor's office and was able to talk to a woman there who said she would give my information to the prosecutor to contact me. I told her that he had told me to send more information to try to get my case reopened, which I did, then he sent it to the detective who had shut me down. That the detective had sounded mad at me for even bringing anything up about it. It did not seem that the detective had been informed about any plan about more information to preopen charges. The school wants nothing to do with me I feel but they are impossible to by pass. Hopefully I get to talk to the prosecutor or victim witness soon. The next step would be sending my story to the newspaper....which is just terrifying.

I guess schools not properly reporting and dealing with sexual assault is a national epidemic problem currently for more information you can visit  https://www.notalone.gov/ and also file a complaint if you don't believe your school is dealing appropriately with your case.

Every time someone reads my blog my story, then more people know, it can help others. But I must keep spreading the word.

I guess all I can do right now is not give up. Keep contacting. Be that girl who won't give up.

Make people listen.



No comments:

Post a Comment