Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Yesterday was his 21st birthday

Yesterday was his 21st birthday,

I don't know why I remember that but I don't think I'll ever forget.

Last night I had a dream.

It was outside. He was across the way from me, I saw it was him and started to run away. He said "Don't you wish I could hang" jokingly. His voice was the same. Why is it always right on in my dreams? Then he was on top of me and I was screaming. He was laughing. I was screaming at the top of my lungs "help me!" there was a million people around me, including his family, but no one would help me. He stuck his hand down my pants and was trying to rape me, he flipped me over and smacked my backside. I was screaming. I tried to tell everyone what happened but no one would listen or believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment